Prev: Re: Copyrights Next: Re: What is FMA?

RE: Leader Replacement

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 18:10:08 +1000
Subject: RE: Leader Replacement

Hmm, Tom, i think I like your idea better; assign Leaderships all before
the
game; if using squad cards it is easy.

I would almost agree 100% about Coy Level. This is where the Officer
really
comes into his own. IMHO the junior officer learns his Leadership skills
as
a Platoon Commander and puts this into practice at Company and Bn level.
I've seen some pretty average platoon Commanders go on to be excellent
Coy
and Bn operators I've not known of many Good PCs turn into dud Coy Comds
either. I guess there are always exceptions just waiting to prove you
wrong
and it is so often TOO easy to over-generalise!

On another note here's a reasonable amount of info on the OICW, although
the
page is annotated 27 October 1998!

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/oicw.htm

Anyone have any other web pages of worthy note?

Owen G