Prev: Re: RPG-2? Next: RE: RPG-2?

RE: Rifle types

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 12:39:10 +1000
Subject: RE: Rifle types

Your source is pretty much correct on that. The SS109 round is
referenced at
acheiving this. It does need to be fired from a weapon with a barrel
rifled
with a tighter twist (the stat escapes me at the moment). The F88
Austyer is
rifled for this but teh old M16 isn't so whilst can fire the same round
doesn't benefit from added penetration.

Owen G

Prev: Re: RPG-2? Next: RE: RPG-2?