Prev: Re: SG II Paradrop, orbital drop Next: Re: [SG2] Squad chain-of-command?

RE: Demoing SG2 (was Re: An apology for the unwashed)

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 08:02:41 +1000
Subject: RE: Demoing SG2 (was Re: An apology for the unwashed)

Mark,

Your Squad card is absolutely Kewl! For an introductory game to teh
public,
the colored sheet, explanation of effects of fire and range bands is
well
thought out and presented....do you work in Marketing or Design?

Well done!

Owen G

	http://www.sfcmd.com/sg2cards.jpg

If your browser is a little squiffy over displaying a 263K image file at
that high a compression factor, you can go to
http://www.sfcmd.com/preview.htm and right click on the link to do a
Save
Target As in order to download the file locally.

Let me know what you think about the format. :-)

Mark "Hauptmann" Shurtleff
  email: hauptman@sfcmd.com
  StarFighter Command: http://www.sfcmd.com/

Prev: Re: SG II Paradrop, orbital drop Next: Re: [SG2] Squad chain-of-command?