Prev: RE: Demoing SG2 (was Re: An apology for the unwashed) Next: Re: [SG2] Squad chain-of-command?

Re: [FMA] [Jon ?] Close combat weapons - two systems ?

From: Brian Quirt <baqrt@m...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 16:27:37 -0500
Subject: Re: [FMA] [Jon ?] Close combat weapons - two systems ?

> I'm developing a system based on the FMA system, but using a quality
dice to
> hit, and a weapon damage dice to penetrate armour. This is different
from
> the St. ^3 Jon's FMC/FMA skirmish system, as it doesn't use the impact
and
> firepower values derived from SGII. It works for both Fantasy/Medieval
and
> SF/Modern settings and seems to play well.
>
> If you're interested in knowing more about it, let me know.

This does sound interesting (especially in a gaming group with lots of
fantasy-based miniatures- it's easier to convince people of a game
system's use when their current miniatures can play...). What stage of
development is this in?

Thanks,
Brian Quirt

Prev: RE: Demoing SG2 (was Re: An apology for the unwashed) Next: Re: [SG2] Squad chain-of-command?