Prev: Re: [DS2, SG2] Sci-Fi Flavor in Games Next: Re: [DS2, SG2] Sci-Fi Flavor in Games

RE: Full Thrust line drawings

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 06:58:55 -0500
Subject: RE: Full Thrust line drawings

The Minerva FF is a re-worked Miyazaki FF. The Miyazaki has an extended
wing
that was cut when refitted (remodeled) into the Minerva (from looking at
the
line drawing in the Fleet Book). To see a picture of the Miyazaki visit
the
Geo-Hex web site at http://www.geohex.com/vift104.htm. IMHO, I like the
Miyazaki better. I have grown to like asymmetrical designs such as the
Miyazaki and Avalon (even if it falls over quite a lot).

I do not have the Huron CL or Hoshino CL. From viewing the picture of
the
Hoshino CL on Geo-Hex's web site (http://www.geohex.com/vift106.htm) I
cannot tell the difference between it and the line drawing of the Huron
CL
in the Fleet Book. I tried the GZG Online Catalogue but the Huron was
not
pictured. And I could not get to the Eureka Miniatures page this morning
(timed-out). Perhaps Jon T, KR, or Nic could comment on the differences
in
the miniature (if any) [Or anyone else who has both].

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
http://members.xoom.com/rlyehable/ft/