Prev: Re: [FMA] Weapon ranges Next: RE: Demoing SG2 (was Re: An apology for the unwashed)

RE: [SG2] Squad chain-of-command?

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 20:02:59 +1000
Subject: RE: [SG2] Squad chain-of-command?

Well, in our group we generally don't. Why? We just never get to that
level
of detail i suppose. However things can get messy if you do get to that
detail; in the first fire combat the only casualty is your designated
2IC...what happens when teh Squad Leader in teh next fire combat is hit?
Just gets messy without adding significantly to the game play. FMA
Skirmish
would be better positioned for this.

Raising another point though; the loss of a SAW gunner should not really
deprive teh squad of teh weapon permanently. I know in the modern Brit,
Aussi and Canadian Armies all infantry are trained in all section
weapons.
The gunner goes down, then the No2 takes over etc.

Owen G