Prev: Re: What is FMA? Next: Re: Campaign Game

Re: [FMA] [Jon ?] Close combat weapons - two systems ?

From: "Andrew Martin" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 14:15:29 +1300
Subject: Re: [FMA] [Jon ?] Close combat weapons - two systems ?

Tom McCarthy wrote:
> I'm interested in the more detailed second system, but there's a lot
of
detail missing. Does anyone have this ?

I'm developing a system based on the FMA system, but using a quality
dice to
hit, and a weapon damage dice to penetrate armour. This is different
from
the St. ^3 Jon's FMC/FMA skirmish system, as it doesn't use the impact
and
firepower values derived from SGII. It works for both Fantasy/Medieval
and
SF/Modern settings and seems to play well.

If you're interested in knowing more about it, let me know.

Andrew Martin
ICQ: 26227169
http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/
-><-

Prev: Re: What is FMA? Next: Re: Campaign Game