Prev: Re: An apology for the unwashed Next: SGII

Re: An apology for the unwashed Re: Heard at The Local Game Store ...

From: Aron_Clark@d...
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 10:30:39 -0800
Subject: Re: An apology for the unwashed Re: Heard at The Local Game Store ...

I have a pretty good cheat sheet for DSII, I could post you a hard copy
if your
like.  Or others who are intrested.  Hit me up off the list and we can
sort
things out.  I'm a DSII fanatic and I'd be happy to offer any help if I
can.  On
the SGII side I'm still working on getting my head around that one.

devans@uneb.edu on 01/25/2000 10:21:35 AM

Please respond to gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

To:   gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
cc:    (bcc: Aron Clark/AM/Avid)
Subject:  Re: An apology for the unwashed Re: Heard at The Local Game
Store...

***
With SGII, we kept having to stop play to look something up in the
rulebook.  It just slowed things down too much for us to really enjoy
it.
***

Well, I can an accept that as part of the learning I mentioned before,
but I actually have trouble getting my mind around the steps in playing
either game, and where I have to look when I'm working out a procedure.

In demoes, the game master kept telling me what to do, but I never
really
understood why.

Can I feel any dumber?

The_Beast

Prev: Re: An apology for the unwashed Next: SGII