Prev: Re: [DS2, SG2] Sci-Fi Flavor in Games Next: Re: An apology for the unwashed Re: Heard at The Local Game Store...

Re: An apology for the unwashed Re: Heard at The Local Game Store...

From: Michael T Miserendino <MTMiserendino@l...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 11:29:00 -0500
Subject: Re: An apology for the unwashed Re: Heard at The Local Game Store...

Roger wrote;
>>> owner-gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU at internet 01/25/00 09:34AM >>>
>I don't have DSII yet, however, I do have SGII.  One of the things
>mentionned in SGII is that SGII makes use of lessons learned from
>DSII.	Are chits one of the things learned?  I like SGII, but I
>keep hearing about these chits and what a nuisance they are in
>DSII.	Has anyone done DSII sans chits or chit emulation?

IHO I feel the chits adds some flavor to the game.  Personally I like
it.
The sight of a boom chit has more dramatic effect than a six on D6.

Mike

Michael Miserendino
Senior Software Engineer
Lincoln Re
mtmiserendino@lnc.com

Prev: Re: [DS2, SG2] Sci-Fi Flavor in Games Next: Re: An apology for the unwashed Re: Heard at The Local Game Store...