Prev: Re: [DS2, SG2] Sci-Fi Flavor in Games Next: Re: An apology for the unwashed Re: Heard at The Local Game Store...

Re: [DS2, SG2] Sci-Fi Flavor in Games

From: Michael T Miserendino <MTMiserendino@l...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 11:26:00 -0500
Subject: Re: [DS2, SG2] Sci-Fi Flavor in Games

Brian Bell wrote:
>>> owner-gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU at internet 01/25/00 08:30AM >>>
:
>I would like some input on how to create a greater SF flavor to these
>games other than by using aliens or exotic environments.

I think what the players see makes the biggest difference.  If you field
bunch of WWII tanks on the play field it will look like a WWII battle.
If
you use kit-bashed tanks (mixing parts of WWII or other vehicles) or
sci-fi
minis, you will have a different picture.  I never found the rules to be

limiting, but the two complement each other.

Mike

Michael Miserendino
Senior Software Engineer
Lincoln Re
mtmiserendino@lnc.com

Prev: Re: [DS2, SG2] Sci-Fi Flavor in Games Next: Re: An apology for the unwashed Re: Heard at The Local Game Store...