Prev: Re: An apology for the unwashed Re: Heard at The Local Game Store ... Next: RE: An apology for the unwashed Re: Heard at The Local Game Store ...

Re: FT tactics vs slow ships, tiny ships are toast

From: "Izenberg, Noam" <Noam.Izenberg@j...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 09:53:26 -0500
Subject: Re: FT tactics vs slow ships, tiny ships are toast

Actually, I've been too preoccupied to fight in a _fourth_ PBeM. I think
I'm
suffering in the second and third, though the first is in a break in the
action. Once NEAR hits rendezvous week lord knows what my fleets are
going
to be doing.

The NI fleet as presented in my pages is more traditional than the
ship's
Indy's fought. Someday (read no sooner than April, probably) I'm going
overhaul the whole thing, probably putting back my broadside designs.

Relatedly, I just received a new batch of Brigade minis. I'll take this
opportunity again to propose/request/beseech Brigade models be
recognized in
some way as the (or at least an alternative) source of New Israeli
ships.
They're pretty darn neat. (I know, I know, nothing's been said, nor
likely
will be. I can dream.) I'm already champing at the bit to get my hands
on
the upcoming Excal^H^H^H^H^H Jericho. Now all I have to do is find a way
work a Wave Gun or Nova Canon into the NI fleet doctrine.

Eventually I will have new additions to the fleet and gallery.

Noam
Noam