Prev: RE: Campaign Game Next: [DS2, SG2] Sci-Fi Flavor in Games

Re: Campaign Game

From: "Imre A. Szabo" <ias@s...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 08:26:33 -0500
Subject: Re: Campaign Game

This looks sorta like FT / DS2 / Stellar Conquest Rules I developed for
a campagin.  Planetary population was built in 20 pop. cities.	This
made for 1 to 4 cities per planet, depending on how much pop. the planet
could hold.  Industry was allocated per city.  Cities generated "free"
militia infantry (police forces) if under attack.  I even did a
SpreadSheet in QuatroPro to automate most of the record keeping.
Unfortunately this was all for not, because the guys I play with wanted
no more then one ground battle per planet (some of them even complained
about that)...

IAS