Prev: Re: Campaign Game Next: RE: Campaign Game

Cancon 2000 Stargrunt and Full Thrust Participation Games

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 22:24:10 +1000
Subject: Cancon 2000 Stargrunt and Full Thrust Participation Games

Heads up for details on our Participation/Demos from the weekend just
gone
at Cancon in Canberra.

A huge team effort from Robert Deakin, Simon LeRay-Meyer and myself
ensured
the weekend a huge success.

We ended up playing out some quite big games and quite a few people who
had
never played before had a lot of fun. Looks like we may have some 40K
converts coming across too!

Keep your eyes on our Mini-Campaign web site being worked on by Paul
O'Grady...

www.esperance.homestead.com/home.html

Sometime in the next 12 to 24 hours we should have photos and
descriptions
of some of the battles up.

Cheers,

Owen G

Prev: Re: Campaign Game Next: RE: Campaign Game