Prev: Re: FT tactics vs slow ships Next: RE: Heard at The Local Game Store...

Re: Heard at The Local Game Store...

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 19:39:33 -0600
Subject: Re: Heard at The Local Game Store...

Stuart Ford wrote:

> > "Full Thrust 2nd Edition was the greatest space combat game ever
> > created, but thoses abortions Stargrunt II and Dirtside II should be
> > burned and never published again."
> >
> > It was one of the store's owners.
> > --
> > Later,
> > Mark A. Siefert
>
> Was this at AGP????	If so, i'm shocked..

	Yup...	You can see that I am caught in a rather strange
situation. The
guy quoted is a member of the FT Munchkins, and was a vocal opponent to
the Fleet Book rules.
	I'm caught in a rather strange mess here.  AGP is the only game
store
in my immediate vicinity, and despite this one slip-up they give very
good service.  Hell, I'm friends with most of these people. All of the
people I game with met here.  However, besides FT 2, it is not a GZG
friendly store.  Most of them turned up their noses at FMA when I tried
to find playtesters for it.

--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: FT tactics vs slow ships Next: RE: Heard at The Local Game Store...