Prev: Re: FT: needle hits on drives Next: Re: Heard at The Local Game Store...

Re: FT tactics vs slow ships

From: "Denny Graver" <den_den_den@t...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 01:36:32 -0000
Subject: Re: FT tactics vs slow ships

>Like objects in the rear view mirror, some things may be closer than
you
>think.........
>
>;-)
>
>Jon (GZG)

Bwa-a haa ha-h!  At last he sticks his head over the parapet...

Dear Jon,
We know FB2 will have Savasku, Kravak and Phalons (3 Fleets). Will the
fourth fleet (or fifth) fleet be some other as yet undocumented fleet?

What else are we likely to see included, if anything ?

I ask, not to enrage the wrath of Tuff, only to enlighten the patient -
of
which I am one.  Quite frankly, I'll still buy it if it comes out in
2001,
but you know us customers, we want it now ! :]

:Den

Prev: Re: FT: needle hits on drives Next: Re: Heard at The Local Game Store...