Prev: Re: over sized walkers Next: Space Pirate

Updated Web site/New base address for FSU

From: RWHofrich@a...
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 22:46:28 EST
Subject: Updated Web site/New base address for FSU

Okay, I've made some editing corrections and tweaked an item here or
there,
and added a whole bunch of stuff to my web site...so for the complete
site,
take a peak at http://members.aol.com/rwhofrich/MyPage.htm

More specifically, I've added pages for DS2 vehicle designs and a FT/FB
scenario (with a little fiction thrown in to introduce it)--plus a short
bio
for those that are wondering who this idiot is that keeps throwing in
dumb
comments now and then.

The whole site is still pretty basic, but that's just the way it's going
be for a while, I guess, unless I somehow get tons more time to study up
on
html.

Comments, as always, are welcome!

Rob

Prev: Re: over sized walkers Next: Space Pirate