Prev: Re: Cyber Squad Next: Re: Double-edged Mecha

Re: Bailey's Lament

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 17:59:33 -0500
Subject: Re: Bailey's Lament

>> make

Oerjan dissembled:
>> ><chuckle> Even after I've checked your ship designs so
they're
>> >optimized? ;-)

Laserlight asked, drily:
>> <rhetorical mode> Which one of us is doing the checking?

Oerjan chuckles:
>Natch, he didn't fall for it <G> But to make things fair, you
can check
>my ships as well ;-)

Yeah, I noticed all your ships have the same design flaw--they
all have FCS.  Get rid of that and I'll call it even.  (And no
stocking up on MTmissiles, they count as having FCS).

You can still ram and/or board, what are you complaining about?

Prev: Re: Cyber Squad Next: Re: Double-edged Mecha