Prev: RE: Nice work John C! Next: Re: tactics vs a slow mover with high arcs

Re: Nice work John C!

From: "Tom.McCarthy" <Tom.McCarthy@s...>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 11:15:23 -0500
Subject: Re: Nice work John C!

>Someone posted one long-time back of a (yes blech...) 40K assault on a
>Normandy-like beachline that showed an awful lot of work done building
the
>bluffs with armoured bunkers and trenches. Don't know how playable the
>terrain was, but it looked great.

I think I saw the board Tom's referring to at GenCon '99.  It was a nice
board and made good use of Armourcast trenches and bunkers to complement
scratchbuilt cliffs and shoreline.

At GenCon '98, Global Games's Stalingrad display was an eye-catching,
grey
gritty ruined cityscape and at GenCon '99 it became surreal with crashed
spaceship and strange, colourful daemons stalking aliens in power armour
across the board.

Prev: RE: Nice work John C! Next: Re: tactics vs a slow mover with high arcs