Prev: RE: Kra'vak: colors + organization Next: RE: DS: over sized walkers

Re: Kra'vak: colors + organization

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 21:35:26 -0500
Subject: Re: Kra'vak: colors + organization

Ted,

Here's a small page with an AAR from a private test I was running and
communicating with Tom. You can see some shots of KV troops there.

1. First I primer Black
2. I have some pactra dark earth and dirt colors. I paint the fig dark
earth.
3. I paint teh skin dark green.
4. Drybrush eachin a lighter color
5. Highlight the uniform with snakebuite leather or some such
6. Gun metal black for equipment.  With some gold highlighting.

Tom and I went around on this and we figured that since everything is
clan based, it's OK to try differnt uniforms and noone will care too
much. We also have skin tones ranging from Frog Green to grey and there
could be more. SO have at it.

Cheers...
Los

P.s. come to GZG-ECC and you will see all the Kra'Vak you ever wanted to
see.