Prev: RE: [OT]Cyber Squad Next: RE: Kra'vak: colors + organization

RE: over sized walkers

From: "Chris!!!" <cmccurr@t...>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 20:30:44 -0600
Subject: RE: over sized walkers

I've had the same problem with over sized vehicles.  I love ATATs and
incorporated something like them into a few games.  I didn't take the
time
to really figure out a good way of giving them the life expectancy they
deserved I just basically treated them like smaller vehicles or gave
them
free stealth???

any one have any good ideas for the mech/mecha fans?

Christopher
cmccurr@tca.net