Prev: Re: UK/US in balkans (as the UN) and back to the GZGverse UN Next: Re: Close assault

Kra'vak: colors + organization

From: Ted Arlauskas <ted@n...>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 17:07:55 -0800
Subject: Kra'vak: colors + organization

Okay, I took the plunge - after reading LOS's Röt Hafen
GZG fiction page I had to buy some Kra'vak figures.
Now that the figures are in my hands (thanks, Jon, only
10 days from emailing the order til I got it in LA!)
I've come up with a couple of questions.  How are people
painting up these things?  What TO+E/OrBat are you
using for them?  Any special Kra'vak rules? (LOS's
site has a scenario that mentions a special running
ability).

Thanks,
Ted

      ted@naxera.com	    |  Visit the LA Palm User Group Home Page
 http://www.naxera.com/ted  |	    http://www.naxera.com/lapug

Prev: Re: UK/US in balkans (as the UN) and back to the GZGverse UN Next: Re: Close assault