Prev: RE: SG II: Close combat revisited Next: FT: tactics vs a slow mover with high arcs

RE: For the guys down under [SG2 in the city]

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 09:21:24 +1000
Subject: RE: For the guys down under [SG2 in the city]

Hi Tom,

Yeah that was Paul O'Grady and myself. We played it using 15mm and a
modified set of rules to enable quicker play. I'll need to dig the
images
up..the AAR..all the buildings are safely tucked away still..Paul
scratch
built them all using dental plaster!! Fabulous job!

The battle raged for 2 1/2 days and ebbed back and forth although the
ESU
wait of numbers told in the end! A valiant stand off by teh NAC
defenders
was all for nought!

Back to you soon....

Owen G