Prev: Close assault Next: RE: SG II: Close combat revisited

For the guys down under [SG2 in the city]

From: "Thomas.Barclay" <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 16:52:57 -0500
Subject: For the guys down under [SG2 in the city]

Hey folks from the land of reverse coriolis:

IIRC, someone down there had setup a huge SG2 urban battle with a long
running period and a huge urban board of some complexity of
construction. I
recall people mentioning fighting it over many days and having a string
represent the line of battle and having a governors manse or something
as
part of the board. I always wanted to see pics of that battle. Did
someone
get some? I was interested to see the huge urban section they built
(Owen,
that you?) and I was interested in an AAR. I was told there would be
one,
and I may have missed it.

If not, how about it. If so, how about reposting a link or sending me
some
pics? Would the people involved please let me know how this came out?

Thomas Barclay
Software UberMensch
xwave solutions
(613) 831-2018 x 3008

Prev: Close assault Next: RE: SG II: Close combat revisited