Prev: Re: [OT]Cyber Squad Next: Re: [OT]Cyber Squad

Re: [OT]Cyber Squad

From: Ryan M Gill <monty@a...>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 10:01:05 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [OT]Cyber Squad

On Wed, 19 Jan 2000, Jeremey Claridge wrote:

> oh come on it works for Judge Dredd ;)
>  Who is someone I'd pick for my squad without question.

I'd much rather pick Clint over Dread. Dread is an overgrown cop with a
speech impedement. "Ehhhuhhh!"

Whereas Clint in many of his movies was the consumate executioner in a
slow methodical style, be it Pale Rider, Outlaw Josie Wales or in
Kelly's
Hero's. (Remember when he shows up at Crap Game's place....Crap Game
nearly well crapped his pants.)

"see here mr carpetbagger, we have something round here we call a
Missuri
boat ride...."

- Ryan Montieth Gill	  NRA / DoD# 0780 (Smug #1) / AMA / SOHC -
- ryan.gill@turner.com	    I speak not for CNN, nor they for me -
- rmgill@mindspring.com 	     www.mindspring.com/~rmgill/ -
- '85 Honda CB700S  -  '72 Honda CB750K  - '76 Chevy MonteCarlo  -

Prev: Re: [OT]Cyber Squad Next: Re: [OT]Cyber Squad