Prev: Re: UN Next: Re: A new SG2 Weapon?

Re: Nominal Taxation Rates

From: RWHofrich@a...
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 18:36:06 EST
Subject: Re: Nominal Taxation Rates

In a message dated 1/16/00 7:01:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au writes:

>  (most people
>  responding to the poll saw them as as much of a token force as they
believe
>  the UN is today, begs the question as to how they did keep the Solar
Wars
>  out of the Inner systems then).

Same reason it generally keeps the peace now--it's in everybody's best
interests.  Plus they can tip the balance against the one who breaks the

rules, which doesn't take an enourmous force, but a decent one.

And if I remember my Canon history, they didn't keep it completely out
of the
Inner Colonies, just the Core.

Rob

Prev: Re: UN Next: Re: A new SG2 Weapon?