Prev: Re: transport designations? Next: Re: Nominal Taxation Rates

Re: Re: [OT] Looking for Galoob Star Wars fighters, again

From: JDoch226@a...
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 18:15:10 EST
Subject: Re: Re: [OT] Looking for Galoob Star Wars fighters, again

<<Jed, I'll get the box on the way Tuesday.>>

Thanks.  You hadn't responded to my last email, and I hadn't noticed
your
name on the list for a while, so I assumed you were out of circulation
for a
while, and I decided to try to locate the other person who had offered a

deal.  I've still got a packet of ships ready to go out to you, though!
Jed

Prev: Re: transport designations? Next: Re: Nominal Taxation Rates