Prev: SGII Scenario: Comments? Next: Re: [FT] How screens work (was Re: UNSC designs)

Far Stars Union Web Page Upgrade (stuff for SG2)

From: RWHofrich@a...
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 19:32:00 EST
Subject: Far Stars Union Web Page Upgrade (stuff for SG2)

Okay, I've started learning a little (VERY little) about HTML, and so
I'm
adding to my Far Stars Union site--and not using that clunky 1-2-3
Publish
software that aol provides.

I now have a page devoted to Stargrunt2 related items:	organization for
Marine Jager Platoon, a Harzweld Panzergrenadier platoon, a Newich Rifle

platoon, and a Neu Pilzen Motorized Rifle platoon.  Once again, it is
VERY
basic...but I do tend to like the KISS principle.

The address, for those interested, is
http://members.aol.com/rwhofrich/SG2.htm

Try it out and let me have some feedback.  Eventually, I will have a DS2

related page and probably make a new "point-of-entry" page,  and maybe
also
include some of my designs for small classes of NSL and FSE ships.  I
may, if
the photo's ever come back from the shop, have some pictures of ships at
some
point.

Rob

Prev: SGII Scenario: Comments? Next: Re: [FT] How screens work (was Re: UNSC designs)