Prev: Re: OU ships and a hunt for some Battlestar Galactica "ish" fighters Next: SGII Scenario: Comments?

RE: OU ships and a hunt for some Battlestar Galactica "ish" fighters

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@n...>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 18:09:06 -0600
Subject: RE: OU ships and a hunt for some Battlestar Galactica "ish" fighters

> Dean Gundberg wrote:
> > Thanks for the kind words.	At GenCon 2000 I will run the next
> chapter of
> > Sci-Fi Crossover, Return of the Executor.  The Star Wars Empire
> pulls out
> > the big guns when a Super Star Destroyer shows up (Kenner SW
collector's
> > fleet) along with some escorts.  Opposing the tyrany will be
> the usual (?!)
> > ships from B5, Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica, and Space:
> Above and Beyond,
> > plus the Trek ships will have a Battle Tug and a new fleet of
> ships from the
> > Star Blazers Earth Defence Force will make an appearance and
possibly a
> > small fleet of Star Wars Rebels will also show up.
>
>	Cool!  What are you using for Battlestar miniatures?

Old Battlestar miniatures from Comet, what else  ;)

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
For the latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.homestead.com/star_ranger/index.html
star_ranger@my-deja.com

Prev: Re: OU ships and a hunt for some Battlestar Galactica "ish" fighters Next: SGII Scenario: Comments?