Prev: RE: Heavy Fighter Technology Next: Re: OU ships and a hunt for some Battlestar Galactica "ish" fighters

RE: THE TRUTH ABOUT KV FIGHTERS

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 09:34:05 +1100
Subject: RE: THE TRUTH ABOUT KV FIGHTERS

Another point is that scatterpacks only inflict 1/2 casualties against
both
human and KV heavy fighters, so they would have to be using the same
defence
technology.

Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
[mkw] Admiral Peter Rollins; Task Force Zulu
[pirates] Prince Rupert Raspberry; Base Commander