Prev: Re: Decals Next: Decals

RE: Japanese naval shipyards

From: Nathan Pettigrew <nathanp@M...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 10:53:26 -0800
Subject: RE: Japanese naval shipyards

Hello!

I started doing some background work for Japan for the GZGPedia and then
kinda got sidetracked by real life (gettin' married, Y2k work, etc...).
I'll send you what I've come up with so far.  I'd be very interested to
hear
your thoughts, especially since you're a lot closer to the source.

Later,
Nathan