Prev: Re: Decals Next: Re: Decals

Re: Decals

From: Michael T Miserendino <MTMiserendino@l...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 13:39:00 -0500
Subject: Re: Decals

The decals sound like a great idea, but I personally find just numbers
and
interesting bits look best on the mini.  I like keeping the mini generic
as
I don't use a BC as a BC.  Sometimes it might be a freighter in another
game.

I have been using Micro-Armor decals for this and recently found some
interesting decals from another supplier that I will check tonight as
well.
They provided raditation markings, checkered patterns, and other cool
stuff
that I can use in a variety of scale.

Mike

Tom Pope wrote:
>>> owner-gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU at internet 01/11/00 01:20PM >>>
Dean Gundberg wrote:

> Just got Tom's update, new numbers.  I wonder if 12 SCs and CTs are
needed.

> My suggestion is to reduce the number of SCs and CTs to maybe 8 and
then
> increase the number of DDs.

Here are the latest numbers:

12x SC CT FF DD
 8x FFH DDG DDH
 6x CL CE CH
 4x BC BB DN BDN
 2x SDN CVL CVE CVH CVA

 4x AKH AK AKL APA
 2x FT AG SL

 4x numbers 1 to 12 and X
 2x numbers 13 to 16

...and space for 6 more entries.

Any thoughts on what else to add or remove?  I still can remove some of
the
smaller ships, but it's not worth worrying about unless there is
specific
need
for more larger classes.

Tom