Prev: Re: transport designations? Next: Re: Decals

Re: Decals

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 12:00:37 -0600
Subject: Re: Decals

***
Does anybody have good ideas for fonts to match any of the four major
powers?
***

How about the shadowed forms that Tony made up using paired black then
white
dry transfers? Gives me the shakes thinking about doing, but looks good,
and
very 'naval'.

http://www.tonyfrancis.free-online.co.uk/Brigade/sfs/gallery/SFS001_5.jp

Wouldn't work for those doing the all-to-common-in-my-group black or
dark
grey with dry-brushed lighter grey, but they don't deserve ornamentation
anyway. ;->=

Heck, my old style Dark Angels green ESU fleet was comparatively
vibrant!

By the way, I like the color for ESU as it reminds me of east front
armor.
As in Great Patriotic War?

The_Beast

Prev: Re: transport designations? Next: Re: Decals