Prev: Re: transport designations? Next: Heavy Fighter Technology

Re: [FT] fleet colour schemes (picts wanted) (long)

From: Tony Francis <tony@g...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 16:06:36 +0000
Subject: Re: [FT] fleet colour schemes (picts wanted) (long)

FWIW, here's my current set of colour schemes. Most of my ships have had
a quick
paint scheme (ie dark undercoat, light drybrushing) to make them usable
with the
intention of going back to them at a later date to add markings, pennant
numbers, flags etc.

ESU : Rifle Green with white markings (although I plan to change these
to yellow
markings and I'm going to add nationality markings with the aid of some
tiny
rub-down stars).

FSE : Only have a couple, currently unpainted, I envisaged them in
French Blue.

NAC : Medium Grey with white markings. Plans are to add red / white /
blue
markings, maybe even some tiny NAC symbols.

NSL :  : Don't have any yet, I saw them in either Panzer Grey or a WWII
Kriegsmarine dazzle camo' scheme (which means that they'll be Panzer
Grey and
the camo' scheme will never get done ...)

Kra'Vak : Brick Red with black railguns and markings and brass 'engines'
(the
domed bits at the back).

Sa'Vasku : Black, white / pale grey highlights (_very_ light
drybrushing) - ie,
Not Shadows

PAU : Yellow and black striped camo', red and green markings to come.

Let me add another ...

SemFed / NI : Light Blue with white markings

Tony

Prev: Re: transport designations? Next: Heavy Fighter Technology