Prev: UNSC designs Next: Re: basing for DS II

Re: basing for DS II

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2000 01:35:18 -0500
Subject: Re: basing for DS II

At 12:42 AM 1/9/00 EST, you wrote:
>After lurking here for a while I finally got a copy of DS. I see that
my
plan
>to use GW epic figures wasn't as original as I had first thought. :-)
>
>But I ran into some questions.
>
>How do you mount them? First, I have both the old square bases, which I

>prefer. And the newer inline bases. Which do others use? Does anyone
use
both?
>How about mounting the teams? Use the same bases? Use less figures?

I use the old square bases, and base three figures on each stand.  Gives
me
a lot more stands, in the end.	I just use a bit of putty or glue to
fill
up the unused holes.

That's only for actual GW figures, though.  For others, I use 20mm X
20mm
metal bases, sold by "Wargame Accessories".  Again, three figures to a
base, or 2 Powered Armor, or 2 regulars and a support weapon.

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
  --Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch.

Prev: UNSC designs Next: Re: basing for DS II