Prev: Hi, I'm back..... Next: [SG2] Am I crazy?

Re: [FT] Crew Professionalism and Ship Quality

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2000 13:01:03 +1000
Subject: Re: [FT] Crew Professionalism and Ship Quality

G'day guys,

Its great to see all these opinions and ideas coming out from everyone -
thanks!
I'm not going to jump in a lot here as I want to see what you all think
-
rather I'll report back at the end.

Having said that... I do want to straighten one thing out ;)

I'm not exactly adding these features into standard FT as we know it,
I'm
using them to base some Erratic Thrust tables on (that's my Piquet-FT
mesh)
and that's why I asked the questions they way and at the level I did.
Hope
that clears things up a little - though I must admit it's probably a
fine
comment on humans that once again we've managed to pull in the full
spectrum of "its too much" to "its not enough" detail ;)

Have fun.

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Hi, I'm back..... Next: [SG2] Am I crazy?