Prev: Re: [FT] Crew Professionalism and Ship Quality Next: Smoking infantry

SG II - More close combat

From: Cleats Balentine <kevinbalentine@y...>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 07:57:56 -0800 (PST)
Subject: SG II - More close combat

I posted a question last week about defenders
withdrawing in the face of a close assault. Well, now
that I've read the rules a little more, my question is
answered in the book (I love this game!).

Overrun addresses the question by allowing the
attacker to immediately take another confidence test
to continue the assault. That way the attacker can
keep chasing down the defender until they leave the
field or stand and fight.

As long as they can keep their nerve, that is.
http://im.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: [FT] Crew Professionalism and Ship Quality Next: Smoking infantry