Prev: RE: Nanotech will solve everything... Next: Re: [FT] Miniatures (The GZG Digest V1 #640)

Re: The GZG Digest V1 #646

From: "Paul Radford" <paulradford@i...>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 16:08:21 -0000
Subject: Re: The GZG Digest V1 #646

Hello,
I tried the link mentioned below, but the actual links on the map don't
work, which is a shame as it looks like a good map.

>Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 11:00:18 +1000
>From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@museum.vic.gov.au>
>Subject: RE: I need help with starting a campaign.

>We did a campaign about 18 months ago. The campaign points system was
very
>simple but it gave us LOTS of games as a result!
>
>Try this link...
>
>http://www.netspace.net.au/~sneakin/expansion/expansion.html

Cheers,

Paul
"Oh my god! They've summoned Cthulhu! You bastards!

Web Pages:
http://www.innotts.co.uk/~paulradford/

Prev: RE: Nanotech will solve everything... Next: Re: [FT] Miniatures (The GZG Digest V1 #640)