Prev: RE: Launching fighters Next: Re: TANSTAAFL

RE: Launching fighters

From: "Davis, Jonathan E (CRD)" <davisje@c...>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 08:31:29 -0500
Subject: RE: Launching fighters

If I recall, they were Keith Watt's innovation.  Keith is in the
photo that Brian referenced, but he's at the far end of the table,
wearing a white shirt.

Jon

[Bri]
At GZG-ECC last year a gentleman used 6 earing posts through or on a
washer.
Then each fighter had the earing clamp (receptical) on it. Fighters
could be
removed and it seemed to work well. I don't remember his name, but he is
the
person closest to the camera in this picture:
http://people.canoe.ca/jhan/ft/gzgecc/gzgecc2/images/SatAft/ECC2_BYOF3.j
pg
You can see pictures of the entire event at
http://people.canoe.ca/jhan/ft/gzgecc/gzgecc2/home.html

Prev: RE: Launching fighters Next: Re: TANSTAAFL