Prev: Re: TANSTAAFL Next: Re: Medtech a la Los

Re: TANSTAAFL

From: Robert Crawford <crawford@k...>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 23:37:00 -0500
Subject: Re: TANSTAAFL

On Mon, Jan 03, 2000 at 11:31:04PM -0500, Popeyesays@aol.com wrote:
> Jimmie Schmit (NYPD > blues) for Manny

	Yes! I couldn't think of his name for the life of me,
but he would be perfect. He's the right age -- mature but not
"over the hill" -- and he's sufficiently "multi-ethnic" to
carry the role well.

	Of course, if it's a Hollywood movie, the Loonie slang
will be replaced with modern slang, and we'll get a shower scene
somewhere along the way.

--
						crawford@iac.net
"DON'T answer messages that make you feel uncomfortable because

Prev: Re: TANSTAAFL Next: Re: Medtech a la Los