Prev: Re: Far Stars Union Web site Next: Re: TANSTAAFL

Fw: Galaxy Quest website: Funny!

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 21:49:39 -0500
Subject: Fw: Galaxy Quest website: Funny!

-----Original Message-----
From: Sean Murphy <SMurphy@RetroStudios.com>

>For those of you who haven't seen it, the studio that produced
"Galaxy
>Quest" has really gotten into the spirit of the movie, and the
culture
>surrounding it. Check out the actual, official website for the movie:
>
>http://www.galaxyquest.com/galaxyquest/

-------
>You can't break the rules until you know how to play the game...

After having seen this, I can saw that I in no way endorse this
website, but in case any listers are interested, I thought I'd pass it
along.	Note: this is coming from the same college buddy who sent me
the website for Inflatable Sheep (and no, I'm not posting that
URL--and if you know it, I don't want to know that you know it).

Prev: Re: Far Stars Union Web site Next: Re: TANSTAAFL