Prev: Re: FT AAR - Operation Furious Riposte - 20,000 pt battle Next: Re: Nanotech will solve everything...

Far Stars Union--web site for FT

From: RWHofrich@a...
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2000 17:35:47 EST
Subject: Far Stars Union--web site for FT

Okay, I've finally gotten around to actually setting up a site for my
"Far
Stars Union" for Full Thrust.  Nothing fancy (by that I mean it's REALLY

basic)--just some history, high level organization, navy force level,
and
some FB designs (more designs coming, but my system didn't want to
download
some of the stuff I'd e-mailed myself...).

Oh yes, the address--

http://hometown.aol.com/rwhofrich/myhomepage/games.html

If you have any comments, feel free to drop me a note at
rwhofrich@aol.com or
hofrich1ter@vdot.state.va.us.

I've scratch-built my Far Stars Fleet from plastic sprues and assorted
bits
and pieces, though the fighters are GHQ  Harpoon 1/2400 scale land-based

strike planes (cheaper than most folk's sci fi products--at about $8 for
36
fighters) and some light ships (frigates and destroyer escorts) are
Starblazers Terran Navy ships.

Rob

ps--Also, it looks like I will not be going to Coldwars this year--I've
got
another child in my wife's "oven" right now--and saving $ has priority
over
going gaming--so I won't get the chance to run any GZG stuff there.  But
hey,
every silver cloud has a little grey in it!

Prev: Re: FT AAR - Operation Furious Riposte - 20,000 pt battle Next: Re: Nanotech will solve everything...