Prev: Re: Followup to Operation Furious Riposte [FB KV speculations] Next: Re: FT AAR - Operation Furious Riposte - 20,000 pt battle

Re: Nanotech will solve everything...

From: "Magic" <rmako@c...>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2000 06:54:33 -0500
Subject: Re: Nanotech will solve everything...

Roger,

Quite the contrary the nano-research is going very well.  Though Eric
Drexler was a bit optimistic he has not been far off in the research
line of
this tech.  Like all science there have been slowdowns and unexpected
additions from other areas that are keeping nano research open.  Would
the
US Govt (a notable conservative organization) start to throw money at it
if
it was just waving a magic wand?

Magic (No wand waving here <G>)