Prev: Re: Hi + new to list! Next: Star Grabber campaign game

Re: GZG Fleet Rosters

From: "The coincidental serendipity is getting a little high. Can we go now?" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 14:38:35 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: GZG Fleet Rosters

I was cleaning out some o-l-d mail and came across this post from a
while
back:

>>    http://www.bcpl.net/~indy/full-thrust/fleet-rosters.html
>Been looking at these and I have a small request. Not being
particularly
>versed in Naval terminology, some of the 'short classification' codes
>are a bit obtuse to me. Is there any possibility someone could post a
>list of what the two letter codes mean?
>
>				TTFN
>					Jon

Well, I've been meaning to put a table on my fleet rosters page to
clarify
these things (I believe there also is a copy of the information in the
GZG
FAQ, too, but I haven't checked yet), and I finally today have it up and
posted. In the future (early 2000 ;) I hope to put together a tabulation
breakdown of the fleet rosters by squadron masses and ship
numbers/types.

But first I have a few other projects I gotta work on...

Mk
---
"Fear holds us and binds us and keeps us from growing.	It kills a small
piece of us each day.  It holds us to what we know and keeps us from
doing
what's possible, and it is our worst enemy.  Fear doesn't announce
itself;
it's disguised and it's subtle.  It's choosing the safe course; most of
us
feel we have 'rational' reasons to avoid taking risks.	The brave man is
not
the one without fear but the one who does what he must despite being
afraid.
To succeed you must be willing to risk total failure."
		-Raymond Feist

Prev: Re: Hi + new to list! Next: Star Grabber campaign game