Prev: Re: Galaxy Quest Next: Re: GZG Fleet Rosters

Re: Hi + new to list!

From: "The coincidental serendipity is getting a little high. Can we go now?" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 11:34:17 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Hi + new to list!

Greetings, Agis,

>I am new to the list. Greetings to everyone.
>I am Agis Neugebauer and live in Berlin, Germany.

Let me welcome you to the list (since I happen to be at work and online
at the moment :)

>More or less by accident I stumbled into GZG.
>I've seen the new UNSC ship miniatures - and BANG - instant fatal
>attraction.
>So I#ve ordered the complete UNSC fleet + some Kra'Vak ships. Right now
I am
>reading the rules for FT and I like it so far.
>
>But there are problems:
>The More Thrust book is unavailable at GZG!
>I am also interested in the Kra'Vak. (I also like that ship design)
>The only source of information for the Kra'val seems to be the MT book.
>I've searched the net thoroughly and I found alot - but no background
>information concerning the KV.
>So could anybody enlighten me?
>Who are the Kra'Vak? How are there ships?

There are actually a number of pages out on the web devoted to the study
of
the Kra'Vak. Here are some of the (imo :)  better ones (note: these are
not
GZG Official Stamp pages, but are probably close enough for government
work :)

Los' Rot Hafen saga:
   http://www.concentric.net/~Los/ft/lossf.htm
(covers a Kra'Vak invasion of an NSL world)

I think this is Schoon's Kra'Vak ship design page for FB:
   http://www.homestead.com/fullthrust/files/kv_fb_design.html

And a webbed-in post by Steven Arrowsmith for Kra-Vak-like names:
   http://users.ox.ac.uk/~univ0938/gzg/kvname.mail

>Also- does anybody has a clue how the UNSC ships are?
>Big armour? Shields? More defensivly orientated? Etc.

Nothing definitive yet; they were just released a month or so ago.

Indy
-
Dr T: "I'm speechless"

Indy: "No you're not; you're still talking"

Prev: Re: Galaxy Quest Next: Re: GZG Fleet Rosters