Prev: Re: FT Campaigns Next: Re: Air Superiority Boardgame (ot & was: Re: Stealth)

Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site

From: "J Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 12:37:45 +1100
Subject: Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site

Greetings all,

http://stargrunt.virtualave.net

After a while away from the site for various reasons, things are back in
motion again! Some of the latest updates are:

12/27 - Message Board is back. Not only a place to chat about SG2, but
also
a community that other sites can join (and customize the look, to fit
their
own sites) so that the message board can be shared across many sites. If
you
have a SG2 site, please check this feature out.

12/27 - Tables of organisation. I've collected a few organisation
tables. A
couple are up, more to come soon.

12/27 - Grey Aliens rules. Beth Fulton's great rules for the Greys.

Remember that on the History page of the site
(http://stargrunt.virtualave.net/history.html), you can not only check
out
what's gone before but subscribe to be notified when that page changes -
and
thus know straight away when the site is updated.

Also, the Uplink section
(http://stargrunt.virtualave.net/cgi-bin/dclinks98/dclinks98.cgi) is a
CGI
database of links that you can add to as you like. Feel free to add any
sites under the various available categories.

Regards,

Jeremy Sadler
Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site
http://stargrunt.virtualave.net

PS: To all the Western Suburbs Wargaming people, I'm moving out North
West
again soon so I shall return! :)  (Hears groaning and cries of "Nooooo!"
in
background)

Prev: Re: FT Campaigns Next: Re: Air Superiority Boardgame (ot & was: Re: Stealth)