Prev: Re: FT: Transporting minis Next: Ghurkas

RE: Help... in search of the UN ship minis link

From: Nathan Pettigrew <nathanp@M...>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 08:31:50 -0800
Subject: RE: Help... in search of the UN ship minis link

http://www.homestead.com/groundzerogames/

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Barclay of the Clan Barclay [mailto:kaladorn@home.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 1999 10:40 PM
To: gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
Subject: Help... in search of the UN ship minis link

Someone had some UN ship mini links. I'm wanting a look at them again...
and have no idea where the link has snuck off to...

Can someone drop me a mail offlist to point me in the right direction?
Particularly, I want fo find out if anyone has the CVL and cruisers up
as pics yet.

Tom B.

"Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the gun." - Ash, Army of Darkness

Homepage: http:\\fox.ntsn.ca\~kaladorn\index.html
ICQ: 58316640 (Tomin8tor)

"Ah. I see. Inform me if there is any change in his condition."
<hangs up the phone>
"How is he?"
"He's dead."
-- The movie Top Secret

Prev: Re: FT: Transporting minis Next: Ghurkas