Prev: Re: SG II Snipers and the spirit of the game Next: Re: [FH] Great Powers Revised

Re: SG II Snipers and the spirit of the game

From: agoodall@i... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 23:12:25 GMT
Subject: Re: SG II Snipers and the spirit of the game

On Wed, 15 Dec 1999 10:54:31 -0500, Michael Sarno <msarno@ptdprolog.net>
wrote:

>    Fair enough, but what about the suggestion I made a few days ago?
What we've
>been doing is ignoring the suppression effect when the range die roll
is at least
>twice the sniper's highest die roll.  In those cases, the shot is just
so poorly
>placed, the target isn't even suppressed.

How about my rules interpretation, based on my reading of the rules,
that a
shot beyond a D12 range band is impossible, even for a sniper?

I wish Jon would make an appearance and clear this up! *L*

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com
Goodall's Grotto: http://www.interlog.com/~agoodall/

Prev: Re: SG II Snipers and the spirit of the game Next: Re: [FH] Great Powers Revised