Prev: Re: Snipers, Mr. Sarno! Next: Re: [Convention] GZG East Coast Convention Event Signups

OT: Fighting Wings (Was: Air Superiority)

From: Phillip Atcliffe <Phillip.Atcliffe@u...>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 08:45:59 -0500 (EST)
Subject: OT: Fighting Wings (Was: Air Superiority)

On Tue, 14 Dec 1999 22:07:11 -0800 Michael Llaneza <maserati@flash.net>
wrote:

> Yup, and I'm hoping CoA brings out a Pacific War module [for
Fighting Wings] to round things out. <

It's coming, but only JDW and CoA know when. Working title is Whistling
Death, the Japanese nickname for the F4U. Several data cards have
already been released in "Air Power" for both Japanese and USN a/c.

Phil, who, at this time of year, always remembers the AirSup "Santa
over Iran" scenario a local 'zine published. Old St Nick is
surprisingly hard to nail with your Phantoms... <g>
"If you let a smile be your umbrella... you'll get wet teeth!"
   -- a forgotten comedian, quoted by me: Phil Atcliffe
				(Phillip.Atcliffe@uwe.ac.uk)

Prev: Re: Snipers, Mr. Sarno! Next: Re: [Convention] GZG East Coast Convention Event Signups