Prev: Re: SG II Snipers and the spirit of the game [CLEAN STAMP] Next: Re: Safe Speeds [FT]

Re: [FH] Great Powers

From: RWHofrich@a...
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 21:31:23 EST
Subject: Re: [FH] Great Powers

In a message dated 12/12/99 10:28:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
laserlight@quixnet.net writes:

> Main neutrals that I didn't know where to put are S Korea Taiwan
>  Belgium Turkey Greece Ireland

Actually, I think all of Korea is with the ESU.  As for Belgium--that
HAS to
be with the FSE.  I don't remember Turkey being mentioned in the GZG
timeline, so it could go one of three ways--Independant (my vote), IF,
or
FSE.  Greece is a mystery to me, but you could assume FSE membership as
well
(they are currently in the EC, right?).  Ireland?  I'd vote that they're
FSE,
just to be a pain to the Brits...

Rob

Prev: Re: SG II Snipers and the spirit of the game [CLEAN STAMP] Next: Re: Safe Speeds [FT]