Prev: RE: SG II Snipers and the spirit of the game [CLEAN STAMP] Next: Re: SG II Snipers and the spirit of the game

Re: [FH] Great Powers

From: s666@f...
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 15:46:06 -0700 (MST)
Subject: Re: [FH] Great Powers

On Mon, 13 Dec 1999, Laserlight wrote:

[snippage here and there]

> >>ESU includes Russia (except my guesstimate of RH share), China,
> India
> >>Czechoslovakia Poland N Korea Sri Lanka Nepal Mongolia Mauritius
> >>Maldives Bhutan
> >

> I think it's unlikely too--but not (quite) as unlikely as the NAC.
> >
> >I guess you'll get alot of opinions coming in on these, but just off
> the
> >bat (without checking any source info or anything) I'd chuck Sth
> Korea and
> >Taiwan in with the ESU (they took over everything else around them so
> why
> >not?).

Actually, in the timeline in FT, South Korea was taken over by the ESU,
while the US was distracted by its internal troubles. I would have
assumed
that they were still part of the ESU (willingly or otherwise).

Sean Dzafovic

Prev: RE: SG II Snipers and the spirit of the game [CLEAN STAMP] Next: Re: SG II Snipers and the spirit of the game